Welcome back and thankyou for visiting my blog today! I'd love to share with you a matchbox project I finished this week.
I made this using large size matchboxes which I coloured with a Promarker before covering the front with a script paper. The handles are little fabric covered brads. I used papers from my stash, glazed with Mod Podge for a hardwearing finish. I tore the script and postage stamp papers for a rustic feel. The die cut flowers and all other embellishments are also glazed with the Mod Podge.
The clock face is a free printable CD clock face which I resized to fit my project and the clock hands. I die cut many many flowers and layered then to make a 3D flower. The leaves were cute free hand and vein detail drawn in using a Promarker.
The clock hands and mechanism I pinched out of a raffle prize clock I had laying around!
Thankyou for vising my blog and I do hope you come back soon!
Please could I enter this project into the following challenges: